I feel like I neglect this blog terribly so I figured I'd pop in for a quick update and perhaps give you a brief glimpse into the future!
Having lived in my apartment for about 6-7 months, I suppose it's time to finally try and fill it with furniture as opposed to stacks of boxes. You know, like an adult would. Of course, this will put a bit of a strain on my finances so I figured I'd do my very first, big girl, no-buy through the month of July. (Or extreme low-buy because... c'mon.) Will I struggle? Yes. Will you? Not at all. I have accumulated so much stuff that I could go on a no-buy for months and never want for things to swatch. I may be able to pound out most of my planned posts this next month however because guess who's got a week long staycation coming up~ This bitch here! Ooohh yes. So, besides furniture shopping and so much day drinking, I will hopefully be swatching/blogging like a madwoman. So look forward to:
- Siren Song Cosmetic's Distant Worlds Collection
- Shiro Cosmetic's The Avengers Collection
- A Mega Haul from Hello Waffle consisting of 3 whole collections and various extras!
- A handful of samples from Limnit Lipsticks Grand Reopening (Depending on when they're delivered.)
- Various Darling Girl petits that have been sitting here unswatched forever.
- My Pretty Zombie Blush Samples (Also forever neglected.)
- Shiro's Tributes and Seven Kingdom Collections (I've had these for a while but they deserve time in the spotlight.)
I also have a few collection-centric lookbooks in the works so hopefully those pan out! Scanning over everything, perhaps I'm biting off more than I can chew but my goal is to get as many of these posts done as possible. Weather permitting, of course. Seriously, it's like monsoon season here in the great Midwest and it's been dark and stormy every freakin' day. However it works out I hope I don't disappoint!
But if I end up spending the whole month playing Bravely Default... No regrets.