Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy Belated New Year!

I'm the worst blog-mama on this side of yesterday! So neglectful~

Just dropping in to let you know I'm still alive! Christmas zapped up most of my time and winter followed along and sucked up the rest of my energy resulting in an impromptu internet hiatus. That, and the fact that it's either constantly dark and/or gloomy, made swatching and posting fall to the wayside. However! The holidays are over, the days are getting lighter and the sun's started shining again which means it's time to get back on the horse! Swatch plans are all lined up (with a few just waiting to be cropped/resized) and the future's looking niiice and blog heavy.

In the meantime I figured I'd ramble on a bit about what else I've been up to! I'm currently playing my way through Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney and it's amazing. I've played every Professor Layton game and combining the gameplay of that series with the Phoenix Wright gameplay is pretty refreshing. Though now I want to play all the Phoenix Wright games. I'd definitely recommend trying this specific game though. You get to participate in witch trials!

Also, since it's been dark and gloomy and awful, I've taken on teaching myself to crochet. (Plus, all the girls at work were doing it - I'm a follower, not a leader.) Of course, my eye's are bigger than my crochet hook and I've set off on a seemingly endless needle art journey: a crocheted blanket. Although it'll take me one thousand years it's coming along okay so far. Take a look!


That's really all I've got to say for now! Keep them peepers peeped for some posts later this week! Ciao~

xxx

1 comment: